You need to be aware that rhinoplasty involves making surgical changes to the shape of your nose. There are a lot of different reasons why someone chooses to have this procedure performed. This type of operation can be used to enhance the appearance of your nose, as well as the size and angle. As an example, it can make your nose larger or smaller.
The best rhinoplasty surgeon will also be able to correct any deformities or blockages that have been caused by injury, disease or birth defects. There are other times that the procedure is performed to be able to help you breathe easier.
When you have the best rhinoplasty surgeon on your side, they will be able to discuss the reasons for why you want the surgery to begin with and what you can expect in terms of results. If the specialist does not do those things with you, they are probably not going to end up doing a good job to begin with and lose customers along the way.
The Best Rhinoplasty Surgeon Make the Necessary Arrangements
There are a few things that you need to know in order to prepare yourself for having the procedure performed.
• In order to begin the process, the best rhinoplasty surgeon will begin by having you go through a series of photos of your face and nose to help the surgeon to plan out the operation.
• You are also going to have to go through a comprehensive physical exam, which may include blood and urine tests. Something as simple as a recent cold or allergy could end up requiring you to postpone the procedure.
• Prepare for what you are going to do for care after the surgery has taken place. Make sure that you have someone available to drive you home after the surgery.
• If you are not going to be staying at the hospital after your surgery, you may want to make sure that you have a friend or family member that can stay with you for 24 hours after the procedure is done.
• If you are a smoker, it may be recommended that you do not smoke before or after the procedure occurs. As a smoker it is going to require longer healing due to the reduction in their immune system.
• Anyone who is taking a daily dose of aspirin may need to discontinue use before the surgery. If you are looking for a minor pain reliever before you have the surgery performed, you should choose aspirin. This will help to control the bleeding during surgery.
• If you are going to go through anesthesia, you need to make sure that you eat a small meal before the procedure takes place.
Follow any additional instructions that your surgeon gives you. The best rhinoplasty surgeon will go over everything and explain it to you to make sure that you can comprehend what the importance is each step of the way. Anyone who is not wiling to take the time to explain everything to you is not worth doing the procedure.